Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pendants....




Pendants are all finished. I try to keep my jewelry all one COE. Less confusion that way. I designed a few myself and the rest are dichroic coated icons/celtic/pinwheels/ holiday images by CBS. Most backgrounds are black - seems to sell better. The ones I designed are on iridized black glass. Gives them a nice shimmer and looks great with the silver bails. I also etched a few myself. Easy enough to do, and once again I used the CBS dichroic glass. However, there are a few in there that are not dichroic. The red pendant in the middle - has a 22kt gold dragonfly on it. One towards the top is a slide pendant with pink black accents. And I made a tear drop shaped milifiori pendant with silver pinch bail.

Prices on these will vary also. Something like the smaller dichroic pendants will go for about $15 and the larger pendants (dragonfly and milifiori) will be around $20. I am still thinking about how I will display these. I have about 40 made - so yes, displaying them will be a challenge.

No comments: