Friday, October 24, 2008

Mini panels, suncatchers, ornaments....




I am not too sure what to call these. Mini panels? Ornaments? Suncatchers? Anyway....

I visited my scrap glass bin which consists of 4+ years of stained glass. I made a 4 x 4 glass frame, soldered, added jump rings, and zinc came. In the center I attached a metal casting I purchased at http://www.warner-criv.com/ (more on them in a moment). These are so cute in person. I hope they sell well at the craft fairs.
The casting is lead free which makes me happy. They have oodles of casting and filagrees for terrific prices. In fact all their items are priced well and they ship very quickly and even that is priced fairly. I recently did a few ornaments with their brass filagrees. They came out lovely.
One day soon, I will make a list of all the companies I buy from. I am a picky shopper. To make my list you have to be good.

No comments: