Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cleaning out and cleaning up!

I am almost there! I have used up most of my yarn stash. I will leave the sock yarn, the bamboo yarn and the crochet thread (unopened) alone for now. I did clear out most of the stuff and in the process I did a felted doorknob hanger for my keys, a duster cover for my big push duster, and a bookmark. So I ended up using my Cascade 220, my dishcloth yarn, and the remains of some open thread. As I said I never had a big stash to begin with - but I certainly don't want it to get big. I have enough problems keeping my glass organized......until now!

Now for the really exciting news. I clean up my glass area! I wasn't going to do it, but it was starting to grate on my nerves. In fact I couldn't stand looking at the stuff. So I took off all the glass, molds, and boxes of tools and dusted everything off. I went through the scrap glass and used up what was in there for some small projects and put the pieces that weren't used back in the correct marked box. I didn't want to mix up the COE's. Everything is now spotless and in it's place. Of course I found a few pieces of glass I didn't know I had - so now I don't need to buy any more for a while. I did order a couple of bags of 90 COE millifiori and was playing with that yesterday after all the work was done. I should have a picture of it as soon as everything is done.

No comments: