Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another pair of socks......


I finished another pair of socks last week sometime but it has been busy here and I never found the time to post them. I actually finished them while camping - most of the work was done when the kids were swimming. Before we left the campground I started a new pair made with Happy Feet yarn. It is possibly the YUMMIEST stuff I have ever used. Of course I over bought 2 skeins of it so I guess I will be making another pair of socks. Maybe I will find another home for it - cost me $8.50 each. The socks in the picture are crocheted with OnLine Hiking - color 972.
Of course there hasn't been any pictures of finished glass projects. Why? Most are half done, fused but not slumped. We have been getting some nasty thunder storms and instead of taking a risk and possibly breaking a plate during the annealling cycle because of a power outage, I decided not to do it. When the weather clears up I will be back to my glass. I do have a few stained glass projects on the way (yeah, more half done stuff)- I am taking a small break from that until August. Even I need a break sometimes. Granted if it was for someone who needed it, they would have been done long ago.

No comments: