Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Repair time.....


Well, it has been awhile since I posted anything, but it doesn't mean I haven't been a busy person. I finally finished the stash of empty wine bottles. As of right now I have over 30 squished bottles waiting for decorations.


Now the big thing I have been dealing with. Earlier in May I hung up a beautiful panel of tulips. The edges are done with bevels, the tulips were a pretty orange/yellow/pink color. Two days later I hear a huge bang and look everywhere to see what the devil happened. It was my panel. The links broke on my chain and the whole piece came crashing down. It made a huge dent into the window sill. Well, since it cracked right in half and all the bevels are fine (thank goodness the bevels didn't crack) I figured after crying for an hour that I would have to fix it. So right now I am in the process of learning how to have paitence and how to fix a 16 inch by 20 inch panel. But if one more person in class comes over to me and says "Wow, that looks hard, are you sure you want to fix it?" I will run away screaming. :)

No comments: