Friday, May 9, 2008

Dragonflies...in gold


I played with some gold decals. They came out rather nice, understated, not too gaudy ( I hate the word "Bling" - gak). I would love to do a few of these and sell them. I usually sell my dichroic pendants at $15. Since these have the gold in them, they will probably go for $17. I really try to keep my costs down - I can't honestly see people spending $45 and up on a pendant. Why? I know what goes into these things, yeah, it is work and the materials cost $$, but I am not about to jack up my prices and take someones $$. I would rather sell them for that price and then they are able to buy more or maybe something differant or even save their money for gas.

So my prices may be less than others but it is the same quality. I know that people like pretty things and I am not about to alienate someone because of what they can afford.

No comments: