Monday, April 28, 2008

One down and one to go



I finished one scarf for the group of Mother's Day gifts. I have one more to go. Easy pattern to follow and the results are wonderful. The next one is going to be in that pretty crimson color.


Maybe I should change this from a site primarily about glass to one about crocheting. I have got to get some new glass work done! It is not like I am not working on it, but right now I have oodles of wine bottles that need to be slumped for up comming craft fairs in the fall. Showing pictures of squished bottles sans decoration is sort of boring to look at. I guess it is time to decorate one and show it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Easily, the post is really the sweetest on this worthwhile topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the exceptional clarity in your writing. Best of luck!!!!glass scratch removal