Monday, April 28, 2008

New slippers....


I needed new slippers. Really needed new ones. I usually get a pair every other year of halflingers felted clogs. Warm and cozy. This year I couldn't find a pair in my size on sale. I am not paying full price for slippers. So I found this pattern online and bought it - Felted ballerina slippers. I finished the slippers last week while I was visiting family in NJ.


The wool is Cascade 220. Heather Rose is the color I believe. I still have to attach the strap to the side with elastic, but they are done and felted. Pretty darn proud of this accomplishment. I use to not be able to focus on anything for more than 10 min at a time. Lately I can sit and do one thing for a long time and not get all impaitent.
As soon as I can I will start posting more pics of finished glass pieces. I have been in a creative slump since my trip. Hopefully soon I will have my free form glass bowl I made at Wheaton Arts Village.

No comments: