Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buttons.....







Buttons! While digging through a plastic shoebox filled with findings, jack chain, beads and tools looking for ear wires - I came across two little baggies filled with button shanks. I recently make a few bracelets and some (okay, a lot) of the cabs were a bit too big for the bracelets pads. I was pretty bummed out but figured that I will use them for something.


Both sets are pretty, the dichroic glass was from a dichroic grab bag that I bought in Columbus, OH when we went there in April. The first one you can really tell that it is pretty silvery blue color. The second one is a bit funny. Before it was fused, it had a blue dichroic swirl pattern. After it was fused it is not as bright, but is much more subtle and subdued. But if you look closely, you can see a swirl.


Hopefully if I have time sometime today I will list both sets on my etsy site. http://www.glassbyadelina.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your article so more people are able to see it, really helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman