Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Magnetic Wall Pockets... and a sale!!!

Do you have a cute little child who loves to pick you flowers? But you don't have a small enough vessel to put your freshly picked flowers in? Look no further.............

These are so darling I couldn't resist making a whole bunch. Perfect for using those too small pieces of glass that you don't want to cut up into jewelry size. They are water tight too. I will be selling these at the next craft fair and then maybe on my etsy site.

Speaking of etsy, go by and check out my sale items. I am trying to clear out some inventory to make way for the holiday plates and more ornaments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam

Learn English language said...

Learn English language