Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back from my mini vacation.....

Nope, I didn't go anywhere. I took a break from glass working since the last craft fair on November 22. If I ever do another craft fair, I want it to be just like this past one. Last year at the same fair I did somewhere around $470. This year I did about twice as much (maybe a bit more actually). I showed up with 36 bottles, left with 2. Went with 10 small plates, left with 5. Went in wiht about 12 stained glass panels and ornaments and left with 6. Yea, it was very good to me. Lots of people were happy to see my items again, and I was happy to see alot of the same faces too. I did decide that this year I will expand and do a bit more with recycling glass bottles. It has been great to offer the cheese trays, and it reuses glass so why not make other items with the glass from the bottles.

I still have lots of other items for sale - basically I need to get an online store together and sell some of it. However if there is something you need or have seen, drop me an email and let me know. I can ship it out quickly and you can have it before the holidays!

No comments: